Top Menu

I have lost my British birth certificate but I live in Canada. How can I apply for a new one?

You can order an English or Welsh British birth certificate online at the General Register Office website, which is a division of the UK Identity and Passport Office. For certificates from Scotland you need to apply through the General Registrar for Scotland and for certificates from Northern Ireland through the General Register Office for Northern Ireland.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes