Top Menu

my citizen status is changed from permanent resident to Canadian citizen so in this case how can i change my fast cards information which mentions me as my previous nationality. please advise.

You will need to attend a FAST Card enrolment centre with your citizenship certificate to update your membership.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes