Top Menu

Q&A Categories Archives: Express Entry

I want to go Canada without ielst its possible??

Yeah, if you come here as a “temporary resident” you don’t necessarily need IELTS:

  • You do not need IELTS to come to Canada as a tourist.
  • If you get a job offer from a Canadian employer and they don’t require IELTS, you can apply for a work permit (and an LMIA) and come here.
  • Some schools don’t require IELTS and you can get accepted and come here on a study permit.

In the latter two cases you can work in Canada for a year in a skilled occupation (after you graduate, if applicable) and then apply for PR that way. (At this point you will have to demonstrate your language ability, though, if you came here as a worker.)

Continue Reading

My Canadian Permanent Residency Card expired about 7 years ago and I have not been to Canada in the last 10 years. I have received an ITA for Express entry and accepted the ITA. I assumed that I was no longer a Permanent Resident given that I have not fulfilled the residency requirements. Will there be a problem if submit my application for PR?

Actually there could be an issue. It depends whether or not you are still a permanent resident. If you never relinquished your status or had your status revoked, you are still a PR. This may be discovered during the application process. Not sure exactly what will happent then. You should contact a lawyer or Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) to find out what to do.

Continue Reading

I’m Raghesh from India. We ( Myself, my spouse n kids) received Canadian PR this month. The expiry date of the same is 20 September 2017. My PR was through Saskatchewan PNP. My plan is to land in Toronto with my family by first week of September 2017. From there I’ll travel to Saskatchewan alone, while my Spouse n kids will fly back to India. They will join me back once I manage to get a good job. So my query is that at, Port of entry immigration point, do I need to show the tickets of Toronto to Saskatchewan journey for the whole family. Or can I show my Saskatchewan ticket n the return tickets of my family (to India) and tell the truth?

You should tell the truth.

When you do, you and your family can expect questions about how long they plan on returning to India for.

Continue Reading

I am haitian and I applied for the express entry in order to get my permanent resident . I am already working in Canada but as A diplomat .if we get married , will that ause any problem with my request? the other question is if we get married , will he be able to sponsor me in order to have the permanent residency ? And at this time i will have to renounce to my diplomat status..

Marriage will not affect your Express Entry application.

Once you are married, you can be sponsored. But you cannot remain a diplomat for a foreign country and be a permanent resident at the same time.

Continue Reading

Hi, I am currently on a work permit tied to my company and got laid off. I’m applying for a permanent residence (waiting for an invitation) and plan to go back to my home country (France) once I send the complete application. I would still have an address in Canada. Will this situation be problematic? Will I still be able to get my residence?

If you qualify to immigrate through FSW or CEC it doesn’t matter where you are physically, as long as you have legal status there. So it shouldn’t matter.

Continue Reading

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes