Top Menu

If you have written permission from one of the parents to sign on their behalf are you allowed?

To our knowledge, no, you would not be allowed to sign for the parent. However, you should call Passport Canada at 1-800-567-6868 to confirm.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes