Top Menu

I am on a work permit as a nanny in Canada. How can my husband get a work permit? Can he apply for an open work permit? Our lawyer says no but is there anything I can do?

Unfortunately, your occupation needs to be of a certain skill level for your husband to get a work permit as an accompanying spouse. If he can a job offer, LMIA and work permit on his own, he may be able to get a work permit on his own.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes