Top Menu

Will my Global Entry (GOES) work for entry into Canada instead of the eTA

Global Entry is for entry into the United States, not Canada.

If you’re an American citizen, you do not need an eTA to travel to Canada.

If you’re a citizen of another country who has a Global Entry card due to frequent travel to the US, you need either an eTA or a visitor visa, depending upon your citizenship.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes