Top Menu

Will the Canadian government allows to marry a couple that is a Canadian Citizen (guy) and an overstayed foreign national (girl) inside Canada? Will the immigration grant her a visa after marrying him for her to stay in Canada through marriage?

Marriages are handled locally so you will not be prevented from marrying your fiancee. However, you cannot sponsor someone who doesn’t have legal status so your fiancee will have to leave before she can be sponsored.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes