Top Menu

My wife was born in U.K. and I’m Canadian. My wife moved to Canada and now holds a dual citizenship. My son is born in Canada. Can he get a British passport?

Yes, your son is a British citizen. You can submit a passport application with his long form birth certificate, your marriage certificate, and your wife’s UK passport and birth certificate.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes