Top Menu

what would be considered a single status document

In Canada, for marrying abroad Foreign Affairs issues what is called a “Statement in Lieu of Certificate of Non-Impediment to Marriage.” In other countries, with a national marriage registry, the proof may be different.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes