Top Menu

What should I do if my credit cards are stolen whilst I am abroad?

Cancel your cards and report the theft to your credit card company immediately and notify the local police. If you need money try and arrange a transfer from your bank using an agency like Western Union or contact the nearest Canadian Embassy or Consulate for help.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes