Top Menu

What should I do if my Canadian passport is lost or stolen?

You must report a lost or stolen passport immediately to the police and to Passport Canada. If your passport is lost or stolen whilst you are abroad you must report the loss to the local police and to the Canadian Embassy or Consulate. You can then apply to Passport Canada for a replacement passport using the full application service which requires you to certify your passport photos and application using a guarantor.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes