Top Menu

What should I do if my appearance has changed?

You are not required by law to notify the Canadian passport authorities of a change in your appearance, however if it has changed substantially you are advised to apply for a new passport even if your current passport is still valid. This will ensure that border officials can easily recognize you when you present your passport at immigration. You will have to provide two new photos and pay the applicable fees and any time remaining on your current passport will not be added to your new passport.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes