Top Menu

what is the process if I want to marry and sponsor someone from Pakistan, without having to go to Pakistan?

If you don’t want to go to Pakistan to marry your Pakistani partner, they either need to get a visa to come here to marry you, or you need to find a third country to marry in.

If they get a visa and come here to marry you, once married you can sponsor them “inland.”

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes