Top Menu

What if my 1995 citizenship card has a small opening on plastic. Do I need to replace it?

Your citizenship card should only ever be used to prove your citizenship to Canadian government officials when required. As long as they accept it still, there is no need to replace it with the new certificate. You do not need to carry your card on your person, if that is what is damaging it.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes