Top Menu

What crimes are grounds for inadmissibility into the United States through a land port of entry if I am a Canadian citizen travelling with my United States citizen fianc‚?

If you have a criminal record, no matter the severity or the date of the offence, you may be refused entry to the United States. It is recommended you contact U.S Citizenship and Immigration Services for more information prior to travel: 1-800-375-5283

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes