Top Menu

We’re planning a trip to Vancouver from the UK for our honeymoon. Should I complete the eTA application based on my current marital status (i.e. single/cohabiting) or the marital status that will apply when we travel (i.e. married)?

You should indicate your marital status at the time you apply for the ETA.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes