Top Menu

We need to renew our passports. My son turns 16 in January. Can he apply for an adult passport or does he need to wait until his birthday?

You can apply for your son’s passport using the child application (for age under 16). Your son will receive a full validity passport for five years. When you son turns 16 in January he will not need to change his passport again. Please note a passport issued to a child has the same format and validity as a passport issued to an adult.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes