Top Menu

We have lost a Canadian passport; I am in Phoenix and flying back to Canada on Thursday evening. Is there a quick fix for this problem?

You would need to report the loss of the passport to the Consulate General of Canada located in Los Angeles: Tel.: (213) 346-2700/ Emergency toll-free to Ottawa: 1-888-949-9993.

You are required to report the loss to the local police.

You will be given further instructions on returning back to Canada on Thursday.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes