Top Menu

We are renewing our passports. Our son was under 16 years of age when he got his passport and is now 19 years. Which form shall he use now? I used the simplified renewal passport application for my husband’s and my application. Can I use this form for our son as well?

You would need to complete the Adult (16 years of age and over) PPTC 153 for your son. He would not be eligible for the Simplified Renewal Process as ?you must have been at least 16 years of age at the time of your previous application?

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes