Top Menu

I want to marry A Mexican Man. I am a Canadian Citizen, living in Toronto, What documents should I provide, and him to register our marriage in Toronto?

If he is here and you are marrying in Toronto, you will both need to provide 2 IDs each such as

  • Birth Certificate
  • Passport
  • Driver’s Licence
  • Ontario Photo Card (not Ontario Health Card)
  • Certificate of Canadian Citizenship (Canadian Citizenship Card)
  • Canadian Government Refugee Travel Document
  • Conditional Release Identification Card
  • United States Green Card
  • Native Status Card
  • Record of Immigration Landing
  • Permanent Residency Card
  • Citizenship Card from any country
  • Identity Card from any country
  • Nexus Card
  • Firearms Acquisition Certificate (FAC)
  • Possession & Acquisition Licence (PAL)

His IDs will have to be translated into English.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes