Top Menu

I was waiting for my permanent resident card, I have received a letter from immigration asking me to submit 2 new photos that meet specifications. I am abroad for work now till the end of March, Can I take the photos abroad and send to them?

You can have your photos taken abroad, however, in order for the photos to be acceptable they must have the address of the photographer and the studio on the back, which will show that you are not in Canada.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes