Top Menu

I have a valid UK passport but my pr card expired in Jan 2016. We travel to Cuba on the 9th – 16 th Mar 2016. I submitted a pr renewal back in Oct 2016 and they are still no where near looking at applications from Oct. Can I contact the CIC with a travel itinerary and proof of ticket purchase now in order to expedite the application? Secondly is it possible to travel without a valid pr card and get an ETA to travel back to Canada from Cuba as we travel back on March 6th 2016 then prove at the POE that I have pr status?

  1. Yes, you can submit your tickets to prove that you are travelling in March.
  2. It is possible to travel back to Canada without a PR Card as you are UK citizens. On March 3, 2016, IRCC announced that eTAs will not be made mandatory until autumn 2016.
Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes