Top Menu

I am a US citizen planning on marrying a young lady with a Student Via in canada,. She is from Tanzania. After we get married, can I bring her immediately into the U.S. and how do I do it?

She needs a K visa.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes