Top Menu

I am US citizen planning to be married in Canada with Polish citizen and came back to States. What do we need to get married and how long it’s gonna take for my husband to come back to US with me. Are the marriage certificate is good in US

In order to get married in Canada, you will need IDs (passports will suffice) and proof of eligibility to be married (from both the US and Poland). Your marriage certificate is valid in the US, regardless of which province or territory you marry in.

I’m sorry to say we can’t help you with the second part of your application, as we are a Canadian website and do not know much about sponsoring spouses to The United States.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes