Top Menu

We have to travel to the United States in 3 weeks. I’m a Canadian citizen and hold a valid Canadian passport. My husband has been a permanent resident of Canada for 36 years, is still a US citizen and holds a valid US passport. We just realized that his PR card has expired and he can’t renew it in time before our flight. How long does it take to get a travel document for a one time re-entry to Canada?

Because your husband is an American citizen, he can come to Canada without a PR Card. He does not need to apply for a Permanent Resident Travel Document.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes