Top Menu

I am a temporary foreign worker that got a baby and now we are planning to get married. My boyfriend still owes a student loan. Will he be able to sponsor me?

Student loans are not considered “social assistance” so he is not ineligible to sponsor. However, he will still need to demonstrate that he can provide for you as part of the inland sponsorship application.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes