Top Menu

I have a study permit valid till march but my visa is expiring on 27th Dec. Can i live here in Canada legally in that period till march without applying for visa again?

Yes, you can continue studying in Canada as long as your study permit is valid. Your visitor visa is only for  travelling to Canada, so if you intend to travel outside of Canada between the expiry of your visitor visa and the expiry of your study permit, you will need a new visa.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes