Top Menu

I am on student visa and will be expiring soon, my boyfriend who is a PR here from spousal visa wanted us to be together as common law and sponsor me as a common law partner but he isn’t divorced yet but they parted ways since 2012. Is it possible for him to sponsor me as common law even if he is not yet divorced with his wife?

Your boyfriend must be divorced in order to sponsor you common law because he must be legally divorced before you can live common law.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes