Top Menu

i am a student in Canada and returned home, have a valid TRV and a Student Permit but as my passport was going to expire in 7 months time, i have renewed my Passport. Can i return to Canada using my TRV and Student Permit?

Provided you still have the valid TRV and the Study Permit (and, hopefully, your expired passport), yes, you can return to Canada to study using that visa and permit.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes