Top Menu

I am sponsoring my spouse from Ukraine to come to Canada. I was wondering, when she gets here, what I need to do to be able to visit the USA with her. Since our honeymoon might be somewhere in the states, I want to be able to travel without there being any problems.

Your wife will need to apply for a US visa. She can do it from Ukraine or from Canada after she arrives. Visas are usually multiple entry and valid for a long period of time.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes