Top Menu

my son turns 16 while on vacation to Florida. do I get him an adult passport or a child’s?

Your son has to apply for a child’s passport if he is younger than 16 at the time of the application. If he is 16 or older at the time of the application, then it’s an adult passport application.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes