Top Menu

So I have entered Canada on a visitor visa while my PR is under way. My husband and children are Canadian citizens. My visitor visa will expire in one month however I was also asked to send my passport to finalize my PR. So my question is do I still need to extend my visitor visa now that my PR is almost here?

If you plan to leave Canada before your PR is granted, you need a new visitor visa. If you are not travelling outside of Canada, you should be able to stay in Canada without renewing it. However, if your PR application is rejected, you need to leave Canada immediately.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes