Top Menu

I am single female 49 years Iranian and living in Iran ,i have a boyfriend 62 years Canadian citizen for 5 years and originally Iranian, we mean to marry , he got divorce in Canada and has Canadian divorce , but in Iran still has not got divorced , because it takes a long time and he have to work in Canada , getting work is not easy in Canada, meanwhile it takes a long time, how can he take me to Canada for marriage ?

Canada views divorces granted in Canada as applicable throughout the world, whether or not Iran agrees. If your boyfriend is legally divorced in Canada, that is enough for him to marry you in Canada. You will need a visa to come to Canada before you can marry him here.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes