Top Menu

we are same sex couple and we have been married in Mexico, what do we need to do to get married again in Canada

You do not need to remarry in Canada. You just need to get your marriage certificate translated into English or French to have it recognized here.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes