Top Menu

i am on a restricted work permit. i already got my lmia and PR card is being process my lawyer already send my passport and picture to get my PR card. But something happen in work where i am being bullied so i talk to my manager and district manager they do not seem happy that am complaining. i am very worried they will call cic or do something that will stop the PR card to be delivered. my question is can the company that at work at can do this. stopping me from getting my resident card ?

Your employer cannot fire you without good reason and your employer certainly cannot affect the processing of your permanent residence application. They can’t just call up IRCC and ask them to cancel it.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes