Top Menu

I have received by COPR but have got a very short notice as my medicals are expiring in Dec 2016. I have to land to claim by PR status before the 29th of Dec. My Sponsor is currently with me in India and she doesn’t intend to go to Canada immediately. Can I go to Canada, claim my PR and have my friend get my PR Card to India and then wrap things and finally go back to Canada by June 2017. Is it legal?

There’s no law to prevent you from doing this.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes