Top Menu

I have a question about the proof of single status, my girlfriend is from Brazil so her document would be in Portuguese. Would that be ok to use in Alberta, or would she have to get it translated to English first?

The proof of single status from Brazil needs to be translated into English in order to be useful for marrying in Alberta.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes