Top Menu

Q: I was married when I became permanent resident of Canada. As my passport was having my maiden name so, the PR card came with the maiden name on it. Now, I want to change the name from maiden name to my husbands’s last name on permanent resident card? If I apply for replacement of PR card, does CIC will accept my application and will send me a new PR card with my husband’s last name? I have already change the back home passport with new name (i.e. having my husband’s last name) and also have received the Name Change certificate from Office of Registrar, Ontario.

If you provide your name change with your PR Card renewal, your name will be changed on your PR Card.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes