Top Menu

I put in an application for a PR card as I lost mine but I did not provide copies of all stamped pages of my passport. I did provide dates of all the times I had been outside Canada as well as consent for cic to get information from border control. What do you think I should do

If Citizenship and Immigration Canada wants more information from you about your residence in Canada, they will formally request it in writing. If you want to pre-empt that, you can submit a case specific enquiry with the copies of the remaining pages of your passport that you didn’t submit initially.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes