Top Menu

i have PRTD until march 15 2017 but i need extention until june 15 2017 so can i applyed for extention to go to canada

You need to apply for a brand new Permanent Resident Travel Document because you cannot extend the expiry date of your current PRTD.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes