Top Menu

As a protect person I am in Canada, I apply for PR card for my self also for my wife and 2 children who are outside Canada. How long does it take to get my family in Canada. How many months?

You cannot apply for PR Cards for people who are not permanent residents of Canada.

If you are a permanent resident and are sponsoring your wife and children for permanent residence, the time-frame depends upon their country of residence. You can check the processing times here.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes