Top Menu

My previous passport issued before I turned 16 and I need to apply for adult general passport. I don’t have driver license as photo id, so can I use my student card for photo ID as part of document to support identity?

You need to get a provincial photo ID card and then you can apply for a passport. A student card is not acceptable as a photo ID.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes