Top Menu

I am in pr status, I want to take my vacation on January and go to turkey, my boyfriend will come to turkey from Iran, he is Iranian but I am from Afghanistan living in Canada, for marriage in turkey we need a document which Shows I’m single, how can I get it?

You can get a Statement-in-lieu of Certificate of Non-Impediment to Marriage Abroad from Global Affairs Canada in Ottawa or  from the Canadian Embassy in Ankara.

However, you will have to contact the Afghani authorities for a similar document from Afghanistan.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes