Top Menu

A PR since 2006 and in the process of renewing for my third card, in the renewal application form, section C., #19: “state address history inside and outside of Canada”: does this include vacations for one to several weeks and should I state addresses of hotels, for example?

No, your address history does not include trips. Your trips outside Canada have to be listed on another part of the application. You only need to include your permanent residences in Canada, and any abroad if you have lived abroad.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes