Top Menu

I have a pr card and live in canada I have applied for a renewal and just heard my farther in uk passed away what can I do

You need to book your flight and, if possible, get a copy of the death certificate. You should submit copies of both of these items (or, if you cannot get the death certificate, then just the plane ticket) to IRCC (formerly) CIC, making sure to note your Client ID or your application number. You need to request urgent processing so you can get your card to attend the funeral. If you have any questions, call IRCC at 1-888-242-2100

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes