Top Menu

my pr card is expiring in 2 days and im planning to sponsor my parent for permanent residency, i have already renewed my pr card but still havent received the new card, can i still submit my application for sponsorship?

Yes, you can still sponsor your parent without a valid PR Card. Just to be safe, you should forward a copy of your new one when it arrives. You will have to send the copy with information that connects it to your application, such as your application number.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes