Top Menu

I am a permanent resident in Canada with a valid PR card, I separated from my husband in August do I need to update my new address? Also I am travelling via the states in February do I need a ETA

You do not need to get a new PR Card because you have moved. You can update it when you renew your card before it expires.

You are not eligible to apply for an eTA as your PR Card is proof of your right to travel to and enter Canada.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes