Top Menu

passport is on maiden name and pr card married name , what name to use on airplane ticket to come back?

Use your legal name on your ticket. Then provide a copy of your marriage certificate or name change to show that you are the same person on both the passport and the PR Card.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes