Top Menu

My parents applied for a citizenship card for me only using my Chinese name. I now go by my English name. Can I apply to get a new citizenship card/certificate with my English name added to my Chinese name?

You can add your English name to your citizenship certificate if it is a legal name that is on other forms of identification that you will submit as part of your application.

You will be issued a certificate, as the card has been retired.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes