Top Menu

How do I obtain Canadian passports for my two grandsons. We are planning to take them on a cruise in the Caribbean next August, 2017? We are the grandparents.

You can only submit your grandsons passport applications if they live at your address. If not, then the parents will have to submit the applications for them. However, the guardians have to sign the applications regardless, so if are not their guardians, the parents will have to do it.

If one or both children are over 16, they can submit the application(s) themselves.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes